Stage 1. Meeting the Designer
The first step in the process involves a meeting with the designer(s).
- Our handpicked and curated team of designers will be your first point of contact as you tell us about your ideas and thoughts.
- Next our designers will go through any sort of drawing, layout or a DWG file provided by your builder to get a better understanding of the project.
- This interaction will give our designers a valuable insight into your vision for your house. The details can be further discussed over a meeting or a video call.
Stage 2. Design Fees Proposal
- Now that our team has understood your ides and have a clearer picture of what needs to be done, our team will provide you with a Design fees proposal that matches your requirement along with a basic estimated budget package for your project.
- Once you’ve gone through and approved the budget our team moves forward with turning your dreams into reality.
- Don’t worry if you do not approve our team ca always sit down with you and make the necessary changes that are suitable to your budget.
Stage 3. Planning Decision
- Next, our team will present you with a variety of carefully selected layout options based on your recommendations.
A successful layout is the essentially the “skeleton” of a comfortable interior.
- Our Team works out the space, thinks out the functionality of each square meter, taking all of your wishes into consideration.
- Once the above mentioned details are shared and agreed upon, our team will share multiple collages that showcase the mood of your interior.
Stage 4. 3D Visualisation of The Interior Designer
- Once the mood collages have been shared, our team will offer you photo-realistic images that display the interior from all necessary angles.
- We do this so that you get a chance to look over your dream project and decide if there are any other changes that you would like to make so that we can help you avoid expensive mistakes later.
- This step also includes the preliminary selection of the finishing materials : The furniture, Lighting etc.
Stage 5. Working Documentation
- Our team will now focus on turning the visualised design into highly accurate drawings, which are an absolute necessity for any contractor.
- It is the accuracy of the drawings that indicate the quality of a designer and we proudly celebrate the skill and accuracy of our designer(s).
Stage 6. Specifications / BOQ
- In the next step our team will provide you with a complete specification table.
- This table will contain all the necessary information needed during selecting and purchasing the indicated items along with the: volumes, articles as well as the manufacturers eg: Sockets, Lights and switches.
Stage 7. Architectural Supervision Of Construction
- Even with all the information and drawings at hand, the builders usually have numerous additional questions – we help in solving them during the architectural supervision of the construction site.
- We take over the supervision of the project from the procurement of the materials to tracking deadlines and also communicating with the suppliers and builders.